Knowledge of RTOS Kernel Internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency etc.).
• Strong experience with fundamental multi-threaded concepts, atomic operations, locking and shared memory management.
• Experience in Bootloaders,BSP, Device drivers (USB, Ethernet, Touch, Audio/Video, Display etc)
• Should be able to build /solve build issues in Bootloaders, Kernel, Filesystems independently.
• Should be able to create architecture of RTOS based systems which includes Processes, Threads, IPCs, Interrupts routines, synchronization mechanisms etc.
• Experience in managing functional and non-functional requirements.
• Should have good understanding of Embedded firmware Test process
• Should have strong debugging skills
• Should have good understanding of embedded HW architecture
• Experience: 6+ years
• Expertise in C/C++
• Medical Domain quality process