Embedded Test Engineer // Gandhinagar // 3-6 Years
Embedded Test Engineer – Consultant – Gandhinagar
Required skills and Job responsibilities
Qualification - Electrical engineer
• The Software Test Analyst will be responsible for software verification and validation during the development lifecycle of medical devices. the individual will be a part of a Software V&V team and will work closely with embedded software development engineers.
• Executing and validation testing of embedded software, including the development of test plans and procedures.
• 5+ years’ experience in testing of Embedded Application
• Understanding of test plan and strategy
• Test Planning, Manual test case design and execution, defect reporting and documentation
• Experience in working with Agile Methodology, aware of concepts like Sprint, scrum, User Stories, product backlogs & Burndown chart
• Understand defect management, version control & testing techniques like Boundary Value Analysis, Equivalence Partitioning, black box testing
• Knowledge of test lifecycle activities and tools
• Has extensive experience in communicating technical issues with Technical/Non-Technical client resources Working closely with the Test Manager, Development team, he/she will:
• Clarify product requirement if required
• Design, develop, document, test cases and execute them
• Creation of traceability Matrix to check the requirement coverage
• Setup test environment
• Design, develop and maintain automated tests
• Estimate task effort
• Make sure he understand end to end solution;
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
• Hands on experience in using measurement equipment like Millimeter, Oscilloscope, Function generator etc.
Primary Skills: Embedded Testing
Job Location: Gandhinagar