Engagement Performance Management Lead SAP
Engagement Performance Management Lead (SAP)
Engagement Performance Management Lead SAP – Director – Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Demonstrable track record in delivering complex SAP BPC and other SAP EPM solutions across complete lifecycles.
- EPM solution advisory capability engaging and managing senior client stakeholders.
- Sales/pre-sales expertise, successfully developing SAP EPM propositions and business.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP’s various BI solutions, especially SAP BW.
- Demonstrable team and project leadership skills.
- Strong functional and business process knowledge in planning and consolidation scenarios.
- Good “Consulting” skills. Demonstrable presentation and client facing skills are a must.
- All candidates must be assertive and articulate and able to work with the minimal amount of supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
We believe that Capgemini combines the SAP EPM skills of a niche partner with the global reach, capacity and strength in related skills areas that only a top-tier SAP partner can offer. The SAP EPM Solutions capability is one of the fastest growing teams within our SAP Solution Centre, which itself is one of leading and fastest growing SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. The focus of your role will be to help to continue to drive the phenomenal growth seen, taking the SAP EPM practice to new heights. You will focus on the core SAP EPM solutions and will work closely with senior management from our SAP Solution Centre to refine and execute strategies that build on our success to date. You will join a growing team of SAP professionals and be responsible for collaboratively developing our SAP EPM business becoming engaged in some of the most exciting and challenging SAP projects.
Take accountability for managing and leading the SAP EPM capability within the SAP Solution Centre. Undertake advisory assignments helping clients to develop their SAP EPM roadmaps. Provide delivery and engagement oversight for our SAP EPM implementations. Input to the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and business development activities and following them through to delivery.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Primary Skill: SAP BPC
Job Location: Mumbai