ERP Administration Manager
Primary Skill. SAP BOBJ - Business Object Administration
• Knowledge in SAP Business Objects Administration
• Experience on BO reporting tools (Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal Report Designer, Universe Designer, Xcelsius.
• BO Support, Installations, Upgrades, Patching, Enhancements and configurations.
• Experience of automating file imports (csv, text files) in BO universe
• Trouble shooting on BI - BO connectivity, Proactive problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Expertise on performance aspects of Bi BO reporting .
• Life cycle manager/Promotion management experience.
• Understanding of configuration of info providers, time-dependent and time-independent master data/hierarchies.
• SAP/BI data modeling, data staging and data extraction expertise
• Implementation of enhancements/user exits in R/3 and BI.
• Working closely with the BI team to ensure development does not impact others and adhere to the company standards and procedures
• Production support of data load issues, support for security and end user issues
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, and demonstrate ability in creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, decision making, and time management
• Experience with BI/Portal and Web Reporting, Open Hub and other SAP business intelligence solutions and basic knowledge of ABAP/4 is a big plus
• Migration of systems, performance tuning, setup of repositories, resolve issues with job servers, resolve issues with universes, crystal reports, RAS, DR etc..