Looking for FPNA Analyst with good exp. in Billing and forecasting
Any Finance Graduate or Post Graduate will suffice
- Monitoring portfolio performance
- Time compliance: Drive time compliance for account to minimize late billing and lost billing
- Revenue Accrual: Ensure that Revenue pertaining to all projects is accounted for in time. Provide support to the Global Revenue and Billing team for all billing matters where required
- Revenue Forecasting: Preparation of monthly rolling forecast
- Collections: Ensuring that all debtors outstanding are collected on time.
- Dashboards: Publish dashboards including the health of the account and creating ad-hoc reports as requested
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Should be able to think out of the box.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting.