(Roles and responsibilities)
- As a Financial Management Analyst in the Revenue and Invoicing Team, you will be expected to convert and apply theoretical accounting knowledge to day to day operations and apply financial best practices gained through past experience to your invoicing related activities.
- You will also be expected to create well-researched newsletters / dashboards for internal audiences and forecasting.
- This position requires an analytical mindset, accuracy and attention to detail.You will be involved in:
- Handling AR Billing for designated accounts
- Preparing and publishing of Monthly Invoicing Calendar to Accounts and Business Unit Controller team
- Keeping a track of WIP/ (BIA) situation at project level for various accounts
- Risk mitigation activities like identifying and highlighting ended projects, which need to be closed
- Preparing and publishing Missing SOW Report. You will need to co-ordinate with Business Unit
- Controller team for these activities
- Monthly invoicing calls with Delivery and Business Unit Controller team
- Analysis of contract and preparation of Project Accounting Templates
- Preparation of Discount Schedule and assistance in discount audits
- Preparation of POC templates for fixed price projects
- Month close activities
- Revenue Analysis