Frontend Designer / UI Designer
Job Role: Frontend Designer/UI
Experience: 3-5 years
Graduate / post graduate in design from a reputed fine arts college or institution
Skill Set: Web UI , web design, CorelDraw, Photoshop;
• Ability to work in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, InDesign, to develop creative for Websites, applications and other online user interfaces.
• Good knowledge of Web UI best practices, responsive web design is essential.
• Experience working in new design thinking styles like layout design, fonts, data-visualization, icons, etc. Should have an artistic and design viewpoint in life.
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Java script
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Ability to develop design solutions in close interaction with the web programming & software development team.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that brings simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Upto date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Person open to working in a start-up environment; hard working and ready to meet client deadlines.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (e.g. word, power point & excel)