Full Stack Developer_Java 2.5-6.5 years _ Pune
Full Stack Developer_Java
· Participate in Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Software Products
· Be an integral part of the software development team to understand source control, build, testing, branching, and release needs that need to be part of the Software Development Environment
· Lead root cause analysis of software and system defects and work with a complex code base, taking the initiative to solve problems and provide clean solutions.
· Analyze existing software products and recommend new technical developments.
· Improve the functionality, reliability, performance, usability of the Software Products
· Create and maintain product technical documentation
· Contribute to the development of key guidelines to provide standardization of effort throughout all products.
· Comply with good software engineering principles, including but not limited to standard coding, documentation, version control and testing practices
- 3+ years of Professional software development experience in Java/J2EE
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with the following technologies: Struts 2 framework and IBatis
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well-published APIs (REST, SOAP, RPC etc).
Primary Skill : Java/J2ee
Exp Required: 2.5-6.5 years
Job Location: Pune
Jitendra Rathore/Amitanshu Nayak