GL, C / C++ - 3 to 6 years - Pune
Geological Visualization / Simulation - C,C++– Consultant – Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Geological Visualization / Simulation / Game development
- OpenGL / Unigine / Unity3D / Other Game engine
- 3D Maths / Computational Geometry
- 3D Rendering & Shader development
- Experience in writing optimized code and exposure to threads.
- Good experience with cross platform product development
- Good experience on C++ Windows and Linux development environment
- Experience to Sockets, ZMQ, Boost, Google Protocol Buffers, CGAL is added plus
- Should be well versed in boost, templates, multithreading, socket programming and OOPS concepts.
Open GL, C / C++, Geological Visualization / Simulation / 3D Rendering / 3D Geometry and Math / C++, Linux/Unix, Boost, Git, Multithreading,Agile
- Working experience in Game Engines like:
- Graphics technology
- DirectX 10/11/12
- Good to experience in
- Shader programming
- Candidate will be required to design, develop and maintain a high performance, large scale application.
- Knowledge of database programming is essential. Experience with Postgres will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of the build system is required. (Knowledge of Make files is must, good to have Cmake understanding)
- Should identify test scenarios and write and implement unit test cases for development activities performed.
- Should be comfortable exploring 3rd party libraries and open source code bases and efficiently using them.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Git/svn is necessary.
• Good understanding of GIS and various coordinate systems.
• Exposure to writing Unit tests
• Exposure to scripting language like Python is added plus
• Exposure to POSTGRES POST GIS based spatial queries is added plus
• Exposure to tools like Code Collaboration, JIRA, Confluence, Contour, Git, CMake, Buildbot is added plus
• Any exposure to mining software or CAD packages a plus.
Primary skills: Embedded C, C++
Job Location: Pune