Primary technical Skills –
- Wireless - Cisco ISE / Cisco MSE / Cisco Prime
- VPN – Any Connect VPN /Site to Site VPN / Remote VPN
Detailed Job Description :-
The role is to manage service delivery of corporate wireless network services globally. This includes configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all wireless and network admission control platforms.
The scope includes:
• Global service management of wireless infrastructure within agreed SLA
• Handling of issues and major incidents through internal team members and/or external vendors and OEMs
• Providing technical expertise in management of associated technologies & services for continuous service improvement
• Standardization & compatibility of services across all regions
• Service Monitoring and reporting of utilization trends, performance, service availability of managed infrastructure
• Planning of remediation steps for major infrastructure bottlenecks, problems
• Analysis of key performance indicators, capacity planning & continuous service improvements
• Implementation of best practices for security and meets organizational compliance standards
• Providing technical leadership in technology adoption, evaluation and assessment
• Coordination with external service providers, technology partners and other support vendors
• Identifying, installing and maintaining upgrades to the network
• Developing and establishing backup/disaster recovery plan for core infrastructure
Knowledge & Experience
• 10 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide networks/firewall/wireless infrastructure
• Exceptional knowledge of service delivery and successful accomplishment history
• 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team
• Excellent knowledge of wireless protocols and standards, Core Switching/Routing, SSL, RAVPN
• Hands-on experience in implementation and maintenance of large wireless networks
• Knowledge and understanding of service management function and reporting
• Cisco Certification in Wireless Technologies, Security
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment,
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Experience in financial assessments, budgets, and forecasting.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to present ideas
• Keen attention to detail