Graphic Designer 2years-4years Mumbai
Graphic Designer 2years-5years Mumbai
We are hiring for Graphic Designer role for Mumbai Location.
As a Graphic Designer, his/her core role will encompass the following key tasks:
• Work with the content development team to produce instructor-led and web-based (e-learning) training courses.
• Strong visualization skills.
• Superior sketching, storyboarding and speaking skills.
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Understand requirements and create UI/graphic assets to meet the requirements.
• Support with the development of training collateral from a Graphic Design point of view.
• Demonstrate expertise in developing a range of creative presentations, collages, images, graphical user interfaces, flash movies, icons that become components to customer products
. • Create demonstrations and simulations of software applications/tools.
• Edit audio files and integrate audio in the course
. • Develop graphics and layouts for brochures, banners, training manuals, illustrations and posters.
• Produce accurate and high-quality work. • Manage projects from end to end and coordinate with stakeholders, SMEs, and internal team
• Handle client communication and reporting Skills Primary Skills (Must have)
• Ability to analyze content and present it in the most effective way to enhance learning
• Ability to coordinate with Instructional Designers on content production
Primary skill(must have)
• Sketching and storyboarding skills • Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, XML/HTML & Flash integration and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts • Strong conceptual, layout and typographical skills • Excellent communication skills • Excellent time-management and self-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• System and process oriented
• Good organization and administration skills
• Ability to work in teams, sound inter-personal skills to facilitate team synergy and cohesiveness
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Working to clear and defined milestones within a project and strict time constraints
. • Ability to work with geographically diverse graphics designer and project teams Education: Degree/certification in Fine Arts
Secondary skill(good to have)
• Ability to edit audio files and integrate audio in a course
• Knowledge of HTML/XML tags
Years Of Experience: 2years-5years