Guidewire Developer (Configuration / Integration) – 2 to 8 Yrs – Hyderabad/Chennai
- Associate would be working as Guide Wire Developer.
/ Skills / Experience:
• Develop and document code using Guidewire modules and
• Provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing
efforts, and post-launch activities.
• Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional,
• Participate in business requirements reviews and provide
feedback to senior developers Soft Skills.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and
a clear focus on high quality standards. • Strong written and verbal
communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work
with diverse groups of people.
• Strong commitment to personal excellence and high quality
• Solution focused and methodical, careful attention to
• A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn is
• Has good situational leadership skills, Primary skill
Primary Skills (Must have):
to Guide wire Modules and Components
Product of Guidewire (Claimcenter/Policycenter/Billingcenter)
Location:Hyderabad / Chennai
Experience: 2 to 8 years