Hadoop Developer - 4 to 7 yrs – Hyderabad
Role :- Hadoop Developer - 4 to 7 yrs – Hyderabad
Job Description (Roles and responsibilities):-
Development Engineer for Hadoop, Bigdata, Data Warehousing, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Flume, ETL
Job Purpose :
To ensure the development of in-house IT projects are delivered effectively, efficiently, on-time, in-specification and in a cost effective manner. This Development Engineer should be familiar with the Big data , Hadoop concepts, data flow and application development.
This Development Engineer will play a hands-on role to develop quality applications within the desired timeframes.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3 to 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development & maintenance of quality applications in an Big data process by using Hadoop concepts and framework.
• At least, 2 to 4 years hands on experience in Hadoop and working knowledge of Hive, Hbase, Sqoop and any database like Teradata/DB2/Oracle/ETL tools.
• Expertise in HDFS architecture, Hadoop framework - Map Reduce, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Flume & data warehouse concepts
• Proficient in Hadoop MapReduce programming and Hadoop ecosystem.
• Good understanding of RDBMS principles, Shared nothing, MPP architecture.
• Hands on performance tuning, query optimization, file and error-handling, restart mechanism
• Hands on experience on UNIX Shell Scripting and python
• Good communication skills and should be able to collaborate effectively with team for deliverables
• An effective team player
• Nice to have the following ? Knowledge of Teradata, SAS, QlikView reporting etc.
Job Duties & responsibilities :
• Work with Leads on understanding the project requirements/user requests
• Design, develop and implement data pipelines involving data fetched from diverse sources and housed in tables and views in the semantic layers
• Responsible for ETL processes and tools as well as database loading and manipulation to ensure that the data needs are met throughout the course of the projects and support.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software com
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Primary Skills (Must have) :- Hadoop, Bigdata, Data Warehousing, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Flume, ETL
Secondary Skills (Nice to have) :- RDBMS, HDFS, Unix shell scipting
Contact Person :-
Farhana Khan (Farhana.firstname.lastname@example.org