Highjump Consultant - 6 to 9 Years - Mumbai
HighJump Lead is a key resource that serves as a liaison between the Business (Client – Logistics team), IT (Client IT) and the development/support team.
This person must demonstrate a strong ability to analyze requirements, enhance the HighJump product and deliver a scalable and sustainable support model to meet the client’s rapid expansion plan.
• Liaise with customers, analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
• Participate in maintaining an already implemented platform design
• Recommend Process and service improvement in development and configuration
• Presents high-level benefits of recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative solutions
• Defines best practices for integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement of solution /system.
• In-depth knowledge HighJump WareHouse Management systems.
• Preferably having worked on Version 12.7
• 5+ years IT experience with full system development life cycle knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise so as to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements.
• Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality controls, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
• Exposure to application integration
• (preferable) Implemented projects using Agile/SCRUM methodology and lead the team using Agile/SCRUM approach.
• Exposure to Incident Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Release Management processes in support engagement