Highjump Lead - 6 to 9 Years - Mumbai
Designation: Senior Consultant
Primary Skill : Singpost_Highjump;
The HighJump Lead is a key resource that serves as a liaison between the Business (Client – Logistics team), IT (Client IT) and the development/support team.
This person must demonstrate a strong ability to analyze requirements, enhance the HighJump product and deliver a scalable and sustainable support model to meet the client’s rapid expansion plan.
- Liaise with customers, analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in maintaining an already implemented platform design
- Recommend Process and service improvement in development and configuration
- Presents high-level benefits of recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative solutions
- Defines best practices for integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement of solution /system.
- In-depth knowledge HighJump WareHouse Management systems.
- Preferably having worked on Version 12.7
- 5+ years IT experience with full system development life cycle knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise so as to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements.
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality controls, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Exposure to application integration
- (preferable) Implemented projects using Agile/SCRUM methodology and lead the team using Agile/SCRUM approach.
- Exposure to Incident Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Release Management processes in support engagement