HR Business Partner Sr Const
This requirement is for Manager position in Bangalore. The Key activities would involve
- Maintaining good relations with engagements managers, leaders and employees in order to ensure a proper training needs identification and analysis
- Handling L&D projects and driving closures within time lines.
- Liaise between the engagement managers and training team to ensure the requirements are met on time.
- Propose improvements of learning and development related processes
The Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the entire training delivery across multiple locations in India along with a team of learning facilitators (Team Management 5-6 L&D facilitators)
- Deliver training to middle & senior level managers in the organization on behavioural and leadership skills
- Provide learning consultative support to engagements by identifying needs, planning solutions and ensuring effective execution
- Work with the Sr Leadership to review L&D Performance
- Drive a culture of learning and development within the engagements
- Manage L&D projects which are PAN India in alignment with strategy
- Build awareness and interest in global curricula and e-learning in engagements
- Drive effective content development strategy and new module creation
- Drive L & D team goals and KPIs – global as well as local, in line with the organization’s strategic direction
- Identify training needs based on Individual Development plans arising from the Performance Management process, Competency Framework in the organization, Employee Survey, Customer Complaints, and needs identified by engagements.
- Introduce diverse elements and innovative learning methods in the calendar
- Work closely with HR Business Partners on career management and employee development
- Run Development Centers and ongoing plans to close gaps
- Talent Management – support in Assessment centres as Assessors
- To ensure creation of pool of functional trainers in the engagement and send them for ‘Process Trainers Academy’
- Drive effective Vendor Utilisation
- Partner with Global University to drive Global Programs