Skills and Qualification Required
• Having 2-6 years experience in software development and analysis using Java/J2EE.
• Having 2+ years of Hybris experience mainly in B2B Accelerator
• Experience on Hybris Ecommerce framework, Hybris product content module PCM/PIM , Data Modelling, Solr, J2EE, Spring MVC, web services, Servlet, tomcat.
• Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD, Agile, System development life cycle, design, architecting.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns and their application.
• Understanding of e-commerce websites and has proficient overall product knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Unit Testing, Continuous Integration on customizations and solutions with use of Java , Web Services including SOAP and Spring Framework (Core and MVC)
• Experience with product catalog management is essential, including online merchandising, marketplace web stores, or product feeds.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git SVN.
• Demonstrated experience implementing Hybris architectures, rules, caching etc.
• Hybris certification a plus.
• Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Essential Job Functions:
• Promoting best practice in Java, spring MVC and Hybris.
• Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting complex programs.
• Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
• Ensures programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
• Function Agile Scrum Design, develop, testing, and implementing ecommerce web application using Java
• Trouble shooting and bug fixing issues based on the requirements.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Should be able to work with Hybris Ecommerce Multichannel Framework 4.6 to newest version order management system, Hybris-SAP integration, consignment, Hybris product content module, Hybris Service layer, Hybris accelerator extension, Cronjob and impEx.