Identity and Access Management Consultant | 4-6 years| Bangalore
Opening for 2 Identity and Access Management Professional preferably in NY/NJ area others are open. The successful candidate should have a strong track record of delivering identity governance and administration solutions from inception to deployment in the Production environment.
Basic Technical Requirements
• IGA Products (CA Governance Minder)
• Directory Services Products (i.e. Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Oracle Directory, OpenDJ)
• IGA Products (i.e., SailPoint IdentityIQ, RSA Aveksa)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Specific Product Certification
• TOGAF Certification
• CISSP Certification
• Develop IAM solution using CA Governance Minder and other IAM products
• Familiarity with the methodology and technology used to plan through implement Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• Application to IAM integration as well as User Migration in a phased methodology
• Hands on experience in Installation and configuration of CA Governance Minder stack
• Experience in customization of IGA/IAM product using Java or other programming language
• Testing and migration of the IGA/IAM system into the production environment.
• Support for the system after the production migration is complete
• Experience with certification and recertification process
• Configuring workflows and notification events
• Experience supporting a certification campaign.