IDM MDM 6 to 9 Years Kolkata
IBM Data Quality Professional 6-9 Years
We at Capgemini are hiring for IBM MDM professionals with 6-9 years experience in Kolkata.
Below is the JD,
1. Responsible for DQ piece of project and should have exposure on team handling.
2. Must be able to evaluate and understand business challenges related to data quality technology and provide potential solutions.
3. Experienced on basic as well as rule based data profiling on Information Analyzer (column analysis, rule analysis, primary key analysis, natural key analysis, foreign-key analysis, and cross-domain analysis) and publish the results.
4. Extensively worked on Data Quality rule sets modification.
5. Experience on working with Standardize, Investigate, Matching, Survivorship.
6. Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
7. Worked on Modification and overriding on OOTB rule sets.
8. Ability to perform data analysis for standardization and make the design/rules to implement in QualityStage.
Good To Have:
1. Deliver code in accordance to SLA.
2. Communicate analytical results through reports and presentations.
3. Excellent communication (written & verbal).
4. Should have knowledge of Information Analyzer administrative tasks such as managing logs, schedules, active sessions and security roles etc.
5. Need to work on Effort estimations, resourcing.
6. Strong background and understanding in master data management (MDM), reference data and data quality practices.
7. IBM's InfoSphere DataStage experience is a plus.
8. Strong grasp of SQL and ability to develop, run and analyze data quality results.
9. If candidate know XML and real time web services that will be value added.
Contact : Touseef Khan