Internal Communications Project Manager - 10 to 15yrs - Mumbai
Group Internal Communications Project Manager
The candidate will be part of the Communication stream under Marketing & Creative Services (MACS) and will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a strategic and operational internal communications and change plan for a specific Group-led project.
Option (if onshore):and will be
The candidate will be part of the Group Marketing & Communication department and will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a strategic and operational internal communications and change plan for a specific Group-led project.
• Responsible for delivering all aspects of the definition of the strategic roadmap in line with the project’s ambitions (ie: roadmap definition includes objectives and key messages by target audience, key principles, platform, timeframe and budget) and delivering all employee-focused communications and change activities using various channels and tools.
• Develops internal communications plan and calendar that is aligned with the project’s priorities
• Identifies objective and key messages by appropriate target audience and deliver messages via the most appropriate channel
• Executes the Internal Communications plan, be the internal comms entry point for the operational project lead (internal client), pro-actively liaising with contributors, stakeholders, subject matters experts. This may imply coordination with other communications experts (ie: for WebEvent or other events, intranet / Talent, internal social media, gaming, etc) both internally and externally (ie: agencies).
• Brings innovation to communications
- Is involved in communications tools production (ie: content writing, video scripting and recording, etc) and is accountable for making sure tools and results are in line with expectations.
• Defines and follows measurement and KPIs (including flash reports)
Skills and competencies
• Able to work in full autonomy while giving regular feedback and alerts to his/her Internal Comms manager
• Solution-driven and result-oriented mindset
• Able to work in complex and international environments
• Able to work under pressure and with high level stakeholders
• Good networking and people skills
• Sense of diplomacy and politics
• Rigorous project management skills (milestones, timing, budget, KPIs…)
• Strong communications skills
• Creativity, agility and innovation
• Ability to set up strategies and to translate them into tactics
• A good sense of messaging, very high standards of both spoken and written English (French is a plus)
• Already worked on complex project management
• International experience
Master degree in Communications or Marketing with international exposure
Experience: 10 to 15yrs