IT Procurement- - 9 to 12 yrs-Mumbai (Airoli)
IT Procurement- – 9 to 12 yrs-Mumbai (Airoli)
We are hiring candidates with experience in IT Hardware & Telecom Procurement for Mumbai location (Airoli).
• Effectively handle procurement of IT Hardware, Software and related services with excellent professional track record (knowledge of IT products /services procurement processes is highly desirable)
• Enable and execute Capital & expense planning process
• Manage Annual Maintenance Contracts and Other Rate contracts according to agreed timescales/ SLAs
• Manage day to day IT ordering process for both hardware and software according to agreed timescales/ SLAs
• Act as regional point of contact for assigned sub-category, spend analysis, develop strategies and indentify saving opportunities, Prepare & present price benchmarking & analysis in local regions with actively supporting Global procurement team.
• Cross functional player to collaborate with Business, Finance and support functions to execute regional orders.
• Should have exposure to pricing models and programs of major vendors in IT industry
• Review of contract document, negotiation of T & C and contract execution
• Identify improvement areas in the existing contract to bring the value addition
• Weekly, monthly tracking on cost savings and other initiatives induced by global and regional leadership.
Location: Mumbai (Airoli)
Experience: 9 to 12 yrs
• Supplier knowledge base should be enhanced and should not be dependent too much on e-Sourcing/eRFPs etc to develop market knowledge.
• Good product knowledge of HW Commodity(pricing model, usage conditions etc)
• Should have worked with tier 1 VAD/VARs and should have a working relationship with their MID or TOP management.
• Preferably Should have worked as a corporate BUYER for large MNCs- IT, ITES sector, Telecom Companies
• Strong and proven track record with 5 to 6 years of work experience at global level organization
• Experience of any ERP application (SAP)
• Stakeholder and supplier negotiations, engagement and management
• Knowledge of domestic and international trades
• Team management
• Ready for local travel, as needed
• Good in English verbal and written skills
• Good command over MS Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Proactive and show initiative to learn new things
• Ability to drive and motivate a team towards cost effective, high quality and high consistency client deliverables
If interested please revert back with an updated copy of your cv.