Java Architect-8yrs to 14yrs-Mumbai
Opening For Java Architect-8yrs to 14yrs-Mumbai
"- Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies like JSF, EXT-JS, JPA/Hibernate, EJB
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, procedure, function, triggers, indexes
- Aware of common framework like MVC framework, design pattern, 3-tier technologies
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, source control, remote development, build and test automation"
Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Debugging, Mentoring, Estimation, Solution
"JSF/JSP/EXT-JS, MVC (Spring/Struts), ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Oracle (SQL,plsql), DesignPattern, EJB, - Hands-on experience in Junit, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, SVN process
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Takes ownership of tasks, Helps break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for small increments of work.
- Performs root cause analysis
- Commits to completing well-defined work, and delivers on those commitments.
- Reports status of assigned software development"
Drive Date;- 10th June 2017
Timing:- 10.00am to 2.00pm
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
Spoc:- Shrinivas Katekar
Exp:- 8yrs to 14yrs
Spoc:- Reva Semwal