JAVA Development Architect - Cloud
Job Role - JAVA Development Architect - Cloud Foundry
Experience - 12-15yrs
Location - Mumbai
Job Description -
- Shall be aware and hands on the Pivotal Cloud Foundary, PredixPAAS - preferred, Predix Catalogue services.
- Various services for the clouds shall be well aware of Java 1.8 , 1.7 thorough knowledge
- Knowledge on MQ, RDBMS, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Postgres (No SQL)
- Added advantage Elastic Search
- Shall be well aware of Radis Cash Sprint MVC, Core, Web, Spring Security, Hibernate knowledge added advantage
- Junit knowledge and experience
- Shall have worked on Maven/Ant/Gradle
- Jersey, REST Services, Spring REST APIs.
- SonarQube for code coverage
- Configuration management knowledge hands on SVN/GitHub, Clearcase etc
- Webserver/ AppServer - Tomcat, Getty, JBOSS, WEbSphere, Weblogic any of the servers knowledge is preferred.
- Client communication
Job Profile -
- Able to profile java applications, to understand bottlenecks, identify memory leaks, resolve threading issues, etc.
- Ability to configure jProfiler to profile stand alone apps as well as JEE apps running inside an app server.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise application security and experience in using the spring framework for implementing security solutions for enterprise applications. (request authorization, SSO, user provisioning, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of - Structure of SOAP messages, diff between REST and SOAP messages, webservices, XPATH, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP, DOM, SAX, JAX RPC vs JAX WS, WSDL, UDDI, WSSecurity etc.
Technical requirement for 'Ant'
- Java, Build, Ant, Eclipse, Netbeans
Technical requirement for 'Hibernate'
- Understand the significance and applicability of ORM and diff between JPA, JDO and Hibernate.
- Exposure to the HQL, Hibernate API, Annotations,
Technical requirement for 'SOAP'
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of - Structure of SOAP messages, diff between REST and SOAP messages, webservices, XPATH, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP, DOM, SAX, JAX RPC vs JAX WS, etc.
Technical requirement for 'JSP'
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of JSPs and Servlets, MVC pattern, etc. Use of JSP scriplets, expressions and directives, JSP tag libraries, etc.