Java Lead(Spring, Agile)_6.5 to 10 years_Pune
Must have Skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Hands on experience in understanding the requirements in the form of Feature and stories, design artifacts and ability to translate them into code.
• Hands on experience on Core and Advance Java/JEE and Linux
• Hands on experience on Spring, Hibernate, REST Web services and JSON
• Hands on Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL scripting. Complex Query and Query optimization.
• Hands on experience on Maven and pom configuration.
• Hands on experience in developing and deploying java patch and web applications on Jboss and other web and application servers , Apache , Tomcat
• Hands on experience in JBoss server, IDE plugin, jars and Hibernate configurations.
• Hands on experience in Junit, Logger, Jenkins, SONAR
• Hands on experience on JSP, Servlets, Java Script, CSS, Angular JS
• Experience Developing High Performance and scalable applications
• Agile Experience(SAFe-Scaled Agile Framework), ALM tool usage experience
• Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software
• Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
• Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
• Evaluate and assess software solutions
• Develop software, architecture, specifications and technical interfaces
• Build flexible data models and seamless integration points
• Develop user interfaces and client displays
• Coordinate cross-team deliverables for product implementation
• Liaise with the necessary support teams prior to putting our solutions into the market