Java with Mule|6-9 years| Hyderabad
Our client is revamping its credit risk infrastructures through its credit architecture program of work. As part of this work our client is looking to recruit number of developers to join the core system technology department to work on in-house build of its Credit Architecture platform.
• 8-10 years hands on design and development experience in Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
• 3+ years experience of implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in MuleSoft or similar integration platforms.
• Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP &amp; XML).
• Knowledge and exposure in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
• Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
• Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs.
• Responsible for designing REST API schema.
• Knowledge in API Modeling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
• 8+ years Java/JEE Development, 3+ years Integration technologies (like Web Services, SOA, ESB etc),3+ years of experience in XML, XML Schema2+ years of Mule ESB Development and Mule MMC deployment
• Good understanding of build tools and dependency management (Maven and Jenkins)
• Self-starter with an agile approach to development
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to methodically and critically troubleshoot, triage, recommend, and implement customer focused mid-tier solutions.
• Ability to work in high intensity environment
• MuleSoft certification would be a plus
• Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
• Experience developing in agile &with CI tools like GitHub
• Experience with BDD &amp; Test Driven Development
• Experience with Jenkins, cucumber, test automation &amp; reporting tools
• Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
• Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
• Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
• Versioning control -- Bitbucket or any other GIT based repository
• Lead the design approach for API based middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions and directing developers
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and ability to apply them using J2EE and MuleSoft tools and features
• Define standards and guidelines for building API Service Layer, Security, Versioning, Encryption using MuleSoft API Gateway
• Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Exposure of cloud native development including 12 factor app principles and Microservices Architecture.
• Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of Web-Services, ability to implement REST and SOAP web-services from scratch
• Design, Develop and Deploy MuleSoft Applications
• Develop custom connectors using the Mule devkit.
• Ability to implement REST services using RAML
• Familiarity with Mule Essentials, Mule Operations and Mule Advanced.
• Practical knowledge of best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.