We are looking to hire for JSP Senior Consultant with 6 to 9 years of experience for Bangalore location.
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of JSPs and Servlets, MVC pattern, etc. Use of JSP scriplets, expressions and directives, JSP tag libraries, etc.
- Strong Experience on IBM Sterling Commerce 9.0/9.1/9.2 and on various modules like DOM, GIV, Catalog management, Application platform and WMSGood knowledge on retail domain/SCM and various order types (Sales, purchase, transfer, work) and fulfillment process.
- Good in understanding the functional requirements and provide the solution and also develop design documents
- Strong in Technical and functional and ability to customize the product as per the customer requirement
- Should be able to develop new services and configure in the pipelines
- Good in creation of new pipelines, transactions, events, actions as per the requirements
- Good development experience in Java, webservices, JSP, XML, XSLT, XSD & related technologies UNIX, DB2, Oracle, JBoss, agent and Integration servers
- Good understanding of software life cycle management
- Taking a lead in resolving critical issues in Prod and downstream environments
- Deliver results in an environment consisting of internal and vendor development teams
- Mentor junior team members and ensure that the software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards, through code and design reviews
Technical requirement for 'JSP'
Understand the advantages and disadvantages of JSPs and Servlets, MVC pattern, etc. Use of JSP scriplets, expressions and directives, JSP tag libraries, etc.
Required Soft Skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good understanding of English
Experience: 6 to 9 years