Knowledge Management- 3 to 6 years –Bangalore
Job Description: Knowledge Manager
We are hiring candidates with experience in Knowledge Management for Bangalore location.
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Coordinate with the Knowledge Representatives within countries to assist in knowledge submissions across all service offerings
- Help increase awareness of KM by creating and maintaining Knowledge Training materials that can be used by consultants within the region
- Helping reference submitted deliverables to best-in-class methods
- Maintaining engagement credentials / qualifications to assist in the Sales Process
- Support sales / delivery knowledge requests from senior management
- Communicate industry, technical, and client knowledge on a timely basis to the entire team.
- Ensure enhanced visibility of knowledge management and its support functions for an improved customer acceptance, including effective communication to drive knowledge sharing across the community.
- Enhance knowledge sharing on the topics of business priority with the latest content of high business value
- Identify measure and document knowledge utilization metrics.
- Network with Subject Matter Experts and capture our key intellectual property (IP) and domain expertise.
- Assume accountability for all the tasks related to the KM processes.
- Ensure to instill a knowledge sharing culture within the team.
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
Primary Skills (Must have) –
- knowledge management experience in IT or ITES industry
- Good exposure to social media tools and other KM technologies
- Understanding of knowledge management principles
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and business functions
- Fluent English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- Familiarity and experience in IT Services is preferred
- Understanding of key software tools and technologies