Legal Counsel 6 to 9 years Mumbai
Legal Counsel 5 to 7 years Mumbai
We are looking to hire Legal Counsel with 6 – 9 years of exp in Mumbai location
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Review and negotiation of contracts such as Master Services Agreements, Outsourcing & BPO Agreements Software Licenses, Subcontracting Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Agreements with Alliance partners, Suppliers, System Integration Agreements, Procurement and Real Estate Agreements. This involves negotiations directly with the clients and their attorneys, and requires close interaction with the various departments of the company, including the business, finance and delivery teams.
• Preparing responses on the contract terms for Request for Proposals, including those related to public sector, and identifying and articulating the legal and business risks.
• Review and management of Inter Company Agreements between various group companies.
• Ensure compliance with laws and company policies while supporting business
• Provide support to legal team members from other jurisdictions, where required
• Participation in trainings, development related activities and other initiatives of the legal department
The successful candidate will work on all phases of deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, right through to final negotiation and post signature issues.
• Fluent English (written / verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Negotiation and drafting
• Attention to details
• Time Management
• Honest and trustworthy
• Sound work ethics
• Flexible approach
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Must have IT contract Management experience
Must have negotiation experience
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
Preferably with international exposure
Varadaraj P Ashrit