Linux Admin - Pune - 2 to 4 years
LINUX – Associate Consultant– Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- ITIL Trained/Certified Resource
- Ability to work in Shifts and weekend on call on rotation.
- Hands on Experience in Java based application programming and Deployments, any flavor of UNIX (LINUX, Solaris) and experience in Webserver and Application Server (Example- Tomcat) is required.
- Experience in working on Application support projects - Incident/Problem management
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to work in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Experienced in working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to present ideas in a business-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to empathize with market teams.
Primary Skill: LINUX
Job Location: Pune