Major Incident Manager - 4 to 6 Years - Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- Incident Management
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
- Perform all activities of Incident management processes focusing on the transnational process as well.
- Support Major Incident Management Processes based on the ITIL frame work.
- Coordinate with other 1st level teams and resolver groups to ensure appropriate communication, coordination and closure of incident and problem records.
- Ability to moderate conference bridges with various technical teams and management participants.
- Capable to provide quick and crisp documentation and articulate critical facts on ongoing issues and communicate timely.
- Challenge the resolver teams and vendors on the solutions provided and negotiate the best solution in the interest of business.
- SLA adherence & compliance with monthly reporting as appropriate.
- Be compliant & ensure audit compliances.
- Contribute proper documentation of all Major Incident processes and maintain policy level controls.
- Responsible in following up with supports teams for possible breaches.
- Improve self-skills working with peers to build internal capabilities to effectively improvise functions & services.
- Contribute in Continuous service improvements is must.
- This group of roles is to undertake management of Incidents, ensuring that they are managed and communicated within the scope of Service Level Agreement, securing that all engaged parties perform up to high standards and follow agrees process.
- The role ensures that the output from process is of high quality and provides management with the right level of business intelligence.
- The primary goal is, as a matter of urgency, to minimize or remove the adverse impact of Incidents on the business that is caused by errors within the IT Infrastructure, process failures, engaged staff competencies.
- The ultimate objective is to restore IT services as soon as possible.
- This group of roles is embedded in the Service Management Team and therefore works closely with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Desk Capgemini Service Tower Management Leads, Service Delivery Managers and at times directly with the Customer.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships across tiers (Capgemini, Client, 3rd Party and Partner contacts).
- The role closely aligns with Capgemini's ITIL best practices. Competencies and Experience.
- ITIL foundation v3 Certified.
- Understanding of Infrastructure domains (Windows/Linux/Network/Storage) will be added advantage.
- Experience in Service Control processes for organization of similar size, especially on MIM, Problem and Change Managements.
- Documentation and data analytic skills using Office tools like MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
- Willing to work in shifts as required and flexible to extend support as per organizational needs.
- The candidate should be ready to work as Individual Contributor.
Contact Person - Pratiksha Sonavane