Microstrategy Architect - 10 to 14 years
We are looking for a Microstrategy Architect/Lead with 10 to 14 years of experience
- Design & Develop complex MicroStrategy Reports, Dashboards and Visualizations in an enterprise environment
Specification / Skills
- Solid experience with the following MicroStrategy 8 or 9+ components: Architect, Desktop, Mobile, Web, Schema Objects, MicroStrategy Administrator, OLAP Services, Intelligence Server, Object Manager
- Proficiency with MicroStrategy – Dynamic Dashboard, Flash Widget design, Report development, Mobile Application development and project design: Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Aggregation, Security,etc.
- Performance Tuning of MicroStrategy Reports (Optimization, Caching, Intelligent Cubes, etc.)
- Experience in configuring, governing, trouble shooting, tuning Intelligence Server, Web Server and NarrowCast Server
- Experience on MicroStrategy Security Administration with exposure to administering large number of users and groups
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing design principles, industry best practices and MicroStrategy suite of analytical tools.
- Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes analysis, design, development, testing & deployment
- Leverages SQL skills to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance. Develop and tune queries for ad hoc, canned reporting, and dashboard use.
- MicroStrategy Certification
Experience: 10 to 14 Years