Network Service Delivary Manager
SkillGroup Data Network - Firewalls
SkillDescr Firewall cluster management
The Capgemini technical network service specialist provides an important escalation interface between the Network Operations Centre in Mumbai and the Service Management / Client in the UK in the relation of the provision of network services.
The primary objectives are:
• Provide a point of escalation in the event that Network services from NOC are not delivered in line with SLA/Customer Satisfaction or in the event of a Major Incident being declared.
• Management of delivered network; reporting exceptions to the NIS Senior Service Delivery Manager (NIS).
• Develop and maintain communication lines between the Capgemini Support teams, NOC and NIS
• Point of contact for project related activity in the event that NOC does not achieve SLA or Customer Satisfaction.
The NIS Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for Network services provided by the NOC. The core responsibilities are:
• Acting as a point of escalation for network incidents and handling communications as appropriate both directly with and between NOC the Capgemini Support teams / SDM and NIS.
• To ensure that NOC produce appropriate and conclusive Major Incident reports and that they manage any subsequent recommendations through to implementation in and that the recommendations are implemented within agreed target dates
• Representing Networks at incident and problem review meetings as appropriate
• Liaison with the Capgemini project management team(s) and awareness of project deliverables in order that in the event of issues/concerns from the client, appropriate escalation is undertaken and project deadlines are achieved.
• Attend DSTUM calls as required
• Ensuring any changes required to Service Level Agreements are communicated and agreed with the Capgemini Delivery team and account as appropriate
• Consolidating Monthly Report with input from NOC & Capgemini monthly reports as appropriate
• Attending Service review meetings as appropriate, ensuring that actions assigned are clearly defined, have owners and target dates set
• Ensure appropriate level of resource and focus is provided by NOC teams and any of their sub contractors
• Maintaining an Issues and risk register for the Network delivery aspects.
4. Role Interfaces
• Reports into the SSLLead for BAU services.
• Capgemini India management streams.
• IM data centre management and BTGS senior management for the provision of WAN and LAN services.
• All project/service integration teams in regards development and transformation of applications and Network services.
• Direct client contact with the Client Infrastructure and Networks Manager.