Transition Management – Manager – Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Review proposals and contracts for accuracy in areas related to transition. Sign-off Large pursuits (>50 FTEs)
- Define Transition Policies and Guidelines.
- Review Transitions across geographies. Review the Transition approach, methodology, assumptions, solution etc. proposed in the RFP by the Sales Support for the particular service line.
- Escalation point for service line, if Transitions are not progressing as planned
- Ensure Transition projects in the service line fill dashboards. Review Transition Metrics
- Bridge the gap between the Pre-Sales Engagement Manager and the Account Manager / Service Delivery Manager, thus ensuring overall success of a Large Transition; this includes development and implementation of a transition solution, may involve both pre and post-sales activities
Technical requirement for 'Project Management'
- Experience in Project management implementation using Open Air or NetSuite project management feature. Knowledge of time sheet, expense, creating project, sub-project, task, etc.
Primary skills: Transition
Secondary Skills: Project Management
Job Location: Mumbai