Application Designer (JAVA):
• Worked as Tech Lead or Sr. Developer having more than 9 yrs of experience in enterprise web application, designing and implementation of complex applications
• Motivated technical lead having expertise in technology areas, proven technical expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate in context of designing and implementing the systems.
• Must have capability to mentor developers for implementation of design requirement of system in fix team
• Proficient in implementation of well-known Java/J2EE design and integration patterns with creation of UML diagrams
• Knowledge of rich client frameworks such as Angujar.js, bootstrap.js, JQuery etc and build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Karma etc.
• Hands-on in developing Web Services using JAX-WS, JAXB as well as RESTful Web Services using Jersey, Spring etc
• Strong knowledge of data modeling, relational database, SQL , PL-SQL and ORM technology
• Hands-on experience in performance tuning of SQL and PL-SQL
• JUnit testing and code coverage tools
• Must have competency and proven track record of delivering complex technical projects within a team environment of other engineers, meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
• Proficient in software development methodologies such as iterative, incremental and agile
• Familiar about the IT infrastructure such as IIS, Load balancing, High availability clusters, Firewalls, Active directory, reverse proxy, SSL
• Good understanding with experience to work on NFRs like Performance, high availability, Scalability and Reliability
• Good in following code practices, Code Reviews
• Experience in creation of HLD and LLD for the project requirement