The engineer technician will be responsible for the assisting R&D engineers to develop new products. They will be part of the Product Development (PDP) team to assist in product development cycle.
The person will be responsible for engineering activities related to developing, modifying, and supporting R&D development.
The individual should be a team player who is willing to collaborate and work in cross functional teams across geographies and cultures. Should be comfortable working in a matrix organizational structure.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
• Will be involved in conducting experiments, analyzing problems, and recommending/implementing solutions, as well as verifying and repeating the solution.
• May perform the debug of devices, components, tools or experiments.
• Assist engineering professionals by recording and organizing technical data and observations.
• Understands the function, operating principles and adjustment of tools and equipment used in assignments.
• Recognize proper and improper operation of tools and equipment; and take corrective action as appropriate.
Academic Qualification and Experience
• Diploma in engineering Mechanical or Production with specialization in one.
• 4-5 years of experience in medical device R&D or production supervision function.
• Individual contributor
• Mechanical aptitude/skills
• Experience with new product development in the medical device industry or tool room.
• Fair Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
• A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
• Responsible risk taking and risk management.
• Experience in working with global and virtual team and working in a cross cultural environment.
NOTE:- The position is for Gurgaon Location