Microsoft SharePoint Architect
Role: Microsoft SharePoint Architect
- 12-16 years of experience and in-depth knowledge in all aspects of Enterprise Portal Implementations using SharePoint / Office 365, Migration, Integration, Capacity planning as well as Farm architecture.
- In depth experience in Collaboration tools, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process / Forms, and Business Intelligence.
- Should provide Thought Leadership and contribute as an Innovation champion across the practice - Build IP’s / Framework / Solutions with a clear GTM strategy, which can act as differentiators.
- Serve as a technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally.
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Should be experienced in the presales life cycle, estimation methodologies and should have the ability to suggest scalable solutions on the SharePoint platform.
- Should possess good people management skills, ability to lead and mentor a large team.