Microsoft Test Manager
Designation: Senior Manager
Primary Skill : Microsoft Visual Studio, C#. Also UI Test Automation & Embedded Test Automation skills
Test Architect for Philips;
Primary Skill Set required – Strong Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#. Also UI Test Automation & Embedded Test Automation skills with hands-on experience working with Coded UI and TFS
Secondary Skill Set – Ranorex, TestComplete and other COTS Automation tools.
Senior test automation resource with experience of Windows (C#) based test automation tools – Coded UI and TestComplete.
Hands on experience in integration with desired toolset, test planning, test estimation, test strategy, building test management dashboard and custom reports
Graduate in Engineering with experience of testing and test automation
1. Candidate with min 12+ years of hands-on experience
2. Medical domain background and FDA regulatory requirements will be added advantage
Technical Skills Required:
1. Strong experience in working as System Test Architect
2. Design, Architect the Test Automation solutions and frameworks
3. Strong Experience in scripting languages like C# (primary), Java and Python (secondary).
4. Strong experience working on Coded UI.
5. Experience in implementation of MS-TFS (Team Foundation Server) & MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) is highly preferred
6. Test strategy Development, Test Automation framework development, Test Requirement Elicitation Contribute in Testing and Test Automation proposals, Pre Sales activities
7. Experience with testing Software Products with focus on test automation and hands on experience in test automation f/w development, test strategy development and technical leadership.
8. Hands on Experience in testing software platforms, SDK and API stack.
9. Hands on Experience with UI test automation tools. Hands on experience in developing API testing tools and scripting using python.
10. Experience with Non-functional Testing including load testing and performance testing.
Functional Skills Required:
1. Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
2. Self-starter taking ownership of the work
3. Understanding of business needs and ensuring that delivered solutions meet expected criteria
4. Experience delivering high quality products under tight deadlines
5. Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills and should be able to articulate well
6. Good experience on team handling
7. Need to mentor and guide the resources working on automation projects.
8. Need to plan, monitor and control testing activities
9. Good experience on test artifacts, its documentation, reviews
10. Excellent process knowledge of Product development life cycle, SDLC, STLC