MuleSoft Architect - 9 yrs to 15 yrs - Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune / Chennai
We at Capgemini are hiring Mulesoft Architect for Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai / Pune location following are the details:
Mulesoft Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Mulesoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
• 5+ years enterprise solution development experience; 2+ year experience delivering solutions using Mule ESB.
• 3+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 1+ with Mulesoft product Suite.
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Prior mentoring experience, supporting peers and junior staff members through requirements, design and development activities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Mule certification highly preferred.
Work Location : Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai / Pune
Total Experience : 9 yrs to 15 ys
Primary Skil : Mulesoft