MuleSoft Developer- 6yrs to 9 yrs - Bangalore
We at Capgemini are hiring Mulesoft developer for Bangalore loaction following are the details;
• 5+ years enterprise solution development experience; 2+ year experience delivering solutions using Mule ESB
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Prior mentoring experience, supporting peers and junior staff members through requirements, design and development activities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git
• Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
• Experience with the ElasticStack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat), a log consolidation platform
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc.
• Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
Essential Job Functions:
• Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting complex programs
• Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
• Ensures programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
• Provides technical advice on complex programming.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
• Debug and resolve operational issues in conjunction with other technical and functional teams
• Ability to work as part of team and independently
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
Skill - Mulesoft
Work location - Bangalore