Network - 3 to 6 years - Mumabi
Network – Data - Consultant – Airoli, Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Technical expertise on routing protocols OSPF, BGP and switching (VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, various flavors of STP)
- Hands on experience for network troubleshooting in LAN and WAN environment.
- Strong Technical expertise the following specialties:
- Cisco Routers (OSPF, BGP)
- Cisco Switchs (L2, L3, STP, VTP, VSS Nexus, Port channel, Port security)
- Cisco Wireless Device will be a plus
- Csico ASA Security devices
- Knowledge on change management/ITSM processes
- Manage and Support Cisco LAn abd MPLS backbone spanning across India and globe
Engineers who have a passion and understanding for providing outstanding customer service.
This person will be part of a L2 network team who are responsible for handling network / security support, problem management, managing network performance and proactively identifying issues before they become customer affecting.
Support the operations of advanced IP network / security services and take escalations from Level 1 and Level 2 engineers.
- Working experience in a fast paced Network Operation environment
- Experience in Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis of network connectivity issues
- Working with a variety of customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical)
- Must be able to communicate technical jargon to non-technical people
- Perform complex changes on the Network and Security devices
- Work with Hardware / Software Vendors to resolve problems
- Manage daily work distribution for Global Operations Center
3. TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR JOB CCNA, CCNP is desirable.
Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computers/IT preferred
5. TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- MS Office proficiency
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced IP network services
- ITIL process awareness
Primary Skills: Network – Data
Secondary skills: Network - Admin/Monitoring
Job Location: Mumbai