Network Manager - 10 - 15 years - Mumbai
Network Data Manager
Hands on experience of IT infrastructure comprising of platforms/network gears like Cisco Switches, Routers, Cisco PIX, FWSM, ASAs.
• Should have conceptual knowledge on various network technologies and should be able to demonstrate articulation and business correlation skills.
• Individual that has proven track record at managing Network Infrastructure shared services.
• Should be able to manage a team of tier1 and tier 2 network engineers.
• Responsibility also includes incident management, problem management, problem determination and resolution.
• Escalation management is a key requirement of this role.
• A self motivated individual who works with goals from management as well as self established goals.
• Able to develop business cases that will turn in to project.
• Manage and deliver the project/engineering life cycle from start to finish.
• Position also requires interaction with multiple teams and resources within On Shore and throughout the organization.
• Possess sound knowledge on monitoring Tools like: Solar winds, Tivoli, CA Spectrum, Net flow, cisco works etc.
• Vendor management like working with Cisco, F5, AT&T on TAC Cases.
• CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or other industry certifications are also considered.
• Should have exposure to ITIL practices.
• Ability to attend outage calls.
• Should have worked on ticketing tools like Remedy (ITSM)
• Willing to work in US shifts and perform ON Call responsibility as well.
• Good written, verbal communication skills and soft skills as well.