OBIEE Admin - 4 - 6 years - Mumbai
OBIEE Administrator - 4 to 6 Years - Bangalore
We are looking to hire OBIEE Administrator with 4 to 6 Years of experience for our office in Bangalore.
Brief Job Outline
1) Installation/Configuration/Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
The Administrator will be responsible for installation and configuration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (10g/11g /12c environments. Administration will include, but not be limited to creation of users and roles, and RDP administration.
2) Maintenance of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
The Administrator will be responsible for maintaining existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (10g/11g/12c) environments. This includes applying patches to fix bugs, adding new functionality and features, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases.
3)Support of Application Deployments
The Administrator will be responsible for supporting development teams and carrying out deployments of code, Security migrations, rpd merging, Integration OBIEE with other applications, SSO setup, Security setup etc
4)Participation in design and staff meetings
The Administrator will be required to attend regularly scheduled team and planning meetings. Participation is required only as it relates to the task the administrator is working with.
- 3+ years strong expertise in OBIEE Admin Solutions design and implementation in Unix/Linux operating systems
- install, upgrade and configure OBIEE (clustering, Exalytics etc preferred)
- Understand the standard of best practices in BI administration environment
- Strong expertise in OBIEE Admin Solutions design and implementation
- Strong in Performance tuning for OBIEE 12c server
- Experience in Security setup, SSO, integration of OBIEE with other applications, code migration, rpd merge, MUDE etc
- Experience in working with OBIEE rpd for issue resolution, conflict resolutions etc during MUDE or otherwise
- Strong expertise in Oracle Database
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of customer concerns
- Should have good team leading & individual contribution capability
Contact : Touseef Khan