Open GL Consultant-- 4yrs - 6yrs - Pune
We are looking for Open GL professionals, currently working on Virtualization, Renderingm 3D Development, Graphical Development.
Required skills and Job responsibilities
Job Location: Pune
Experince- 4 - 6 yrs
- Geological Visualization / Simulation / Game development
- OpenGL / Unigine / Unity3D / Other Game engine
- 3D Maths / Computational Geometry
- 3D Rendering & Shader development
- Experience in writing optimized code and exposure to threads.
- Good experience with cross platform product development
- Good experience on C++ Windows and Linux development environment
- Experience to Sockets, ZMQ, Boost, Google Protocol Buffers, CGAL is added plus
- Should be well versed in boost, templates, multithreading, socket programming and OOPS concepts.
- Open GL, C / C++, Geological Visualization / Simulation / 3D Rendering / 3D Geometry and Math / C++, Linux/Unix, Boost, Git, Multithreading,Agile
- Working experience in Game Engines like:
- '"• Candidate should a minimum of 4+ years of experience with Open GL, Geological Visualization / Simulation / 3D Rendering / 3D Geometry and Math on C++, Linux/Unix, Boost, Git, Multithreading,Agile
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills expected for communicating with client on a daily basis.
- Prior experience of working under Agile methodology is desirable.
- "• Candidate will be required to design, develop and maintain a high performance, large scale application.
- Knowledge of database programming is essential. Experience with Postgres will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of the build system is required. (Knowledge of Make files is must, good to have Cmake understanding)
- Should identify test scenarios and write and implement unit test cases for development activities performed.
- Should be comfortable exploring 3rd party libraries and open source code bases and efficiently using them.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Git/svn is necessary.
- Good understanding of GIS and various coordinate systems.
- Exposure to writing Unit tests
- Exposure to scripting language like Python is added plus
- Exposure to POSTGRES POST GIS based spatial queries is added plus
- Exposure to tools like Code Collaboration, JIRA, Confluence, Contour, Git, CMake, Buildbot is added plus
- Any exposure to mining software or CAD packages a plus
Contact- Apoorva Gupta