Oracle UIM Developer - 3 to 5 yrs
We are looking to hire Oracle UIM Developer with 3 – 5 years of exp in Bangalore location.
Specification / Skills / Experience
Should have min 3+ years of experience with Oracle UIM.
Worked on Inventory requirement gathering, solutions designing and development.
* Should have good working knowledge and hands on experience using Oracle UIM .
* Able to gather UIM Inventory Requirements.
* Good understanding of the Oracle RSDOD solution.
* Should have good working knowledge of Telecom Inventory domain (i.e. Broadband, FTTH / GPON, VoIP, IPTV, XDSL, PSTN etc).
* Should be familiar with the UIM Inventory Managers such as Telephone Number Manager, Equipment Manager, etc
* Should be familiar with the SID data model
* Able to convert the Technical Design Document into UIM cartridges using Design Studio
* Perform code build and deployment of the completed codes into the development and testing environment.
* Able to analyze UIM server logs and provide system integration support.
* Should be able to model logical as well as physical inventory, ruleset & extension points in UIM cartridge
* Should be able to develop webservices cartridges in order to provide an automated interface to UIM for the cartridges that are modeled.
* Able to perform data migration of entities from external inventory systems to UIM using scripts, rulesets, etc
* UIM installation - standalone as well HA (high availability) cluster. Able to install UIM Application, Web logic Server in Cluster (HA) mode.
* Should understand tuning of Weblogic Application
* Good Written and Verbal Communication, Presentation Skills
* Weblogic Administration Basics
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Oracle UIM Developer