OTM Admin - 4-6 years -Pune
OTM DBA with 3-6 years experience for Pune
OTM DBA – Consultant – Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Experience in implementation/support of Oracle OTM 5.5/6.2/6.3 versions.
- Experienced in monitoring the Admin servlets (EVENT, PROCESS, MEDIATOR and etc)
- Expertise in OTM system admin (locks, purging, access management)
- Oracle OTM database administration in multiple operating environments and database versions
- Experience in monitoring the OTM process on OTM DB side, OTM patching and OTM data Model
- Experience in log file monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience in weblogic (10.x.x)
- Should be expert in understanding OTM file system layout and blog home, apache and tomcat
- Experience under OTM scalability and performance.
- Maintaining stability of the systems - Ensure that application is 24X7 available
- Monitor the physical system for memory, CPU utilization and report on daily basis to customer when thresholds reached.
- Monitor Schema Sizes/Segment sizes growth.
- Provide update on database growth and application performance.
- Establish good working relationship with other teams to achieve desired goal and project deadlines.
- Run empirical measurements to ensure operational efficiency Oracle RAC/ASM management
Primary skills: OTM
Job Location: Pune
Thanks & Regrads,