Performance Testing Engineer
Work Exp: 6 - 9 years
Job Location: Mumbai
• Hands-on with performance test tools
• Able to understand the End to end performance Test cycle and the activities involved
• Good hands-on on performance test tools and able to understand and write custom coding in Java.
• Strong execution and analysis skills with performance test tools
• Able to determine the workload model and able to design the Load, Stress, Endurance testing and execute them
• Performance Monitoring and Bottleneck identification of Resource Utilization for Windows and Linux System using monitoring tools
• Good understanding of Web Services
• Good at monitoring DB2, SQL Databases and Windows, Web Sphere Application Servers and analyze both client and server side metrics in pinpointing the bottlenecks
• Expertise on performance test tools
• Working closely with business experts to identify test data and architecture.
• Create/Update the performance test tools scripts along with custom coding
• Design different performance test scenarios based on requirements
• Should be aware of the monitoring aspect of Performance testing
• Aware and worked on plugins.
• Creation of Performance Test report.
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Must have 3+ years experience in Performance Testing
- Candidate should have worked on end to end performance test projects; should be proficient in performance test tools and be able to analyze and pinpoint bottlenecks
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Certification on any performance test tool