PMO 0 to 1 year Bangalore
PMO – Associate– Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Prior experience in PMO role in shared services or back office center. Hands-on exposure in direct customer facing roles would be an added advantage.
- Prepare custom analysis dashboards and reports on various aspects of Operations (People, Process, Finance etc. as required) for Senior Management consumption.
- Refresh the custom analysis dashboards and reports using monthly/quarterly inputs from various information sources (as applicable).,
- Understanding of IT Project Lifecycle, familiar with preparation of Project Plan, able to track critical milestones and prepare regular updates for senior management review.
- Manage multiple work-stream leads to ensure timely and correct filing of status reports, dashboards and other related artifacts and deliverables.
- Ensure timely completion of planning activities and raise any significant overruns or risks in the agreed timelines.
- Exposure in forecasting and fulfillment of resource requirements
- Play an active role in staffing resources through internal and external channels while working closely with Recruitment and Resource Management teams
- Support in effectively managing capacity (space) to sustain the aggressive head-count ramp up.
- Design and implement processes to ensure capacity availability for new hires and relocations joining.
- Must be Organized, accurate and dependable, with ability to multi-task and be motivated to work on a broad range of activities, from strategic through to tactical
- Demonstrated communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
Primary Skills: PMO
Job Location: Bangalore