Project Management Officer 3years-5years Mumbai
We are hiring for project management officer role for Mumbai location
Provide functional support for projects and assist Project Managers in performing daily activities. Perform the following duties in a project environment with minimum guidance. Should be a self starter, willing to learn and Team player.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Project repository Set-up, maintenance and control in shared location
• Meeting management, minutes preparation and follow up
• Monitor project Actions, Risks, Issues. Manage them in project logs.
• Project resource management and forecasting.
• Status reporting from approved plan, current project status preparation and forecasting
• Coordinate and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor and report project status on weekly basis,helping PM with activities/ Reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Good in using MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Macros etc.
• Good collaboration & Team Player
• Attention to detail, organized, flexible, analytical and with well-developed presentation skills
• Any project management tool knowledge would be added advantage
• B.SC IT/Comp or BE/BTECH with 5 Years Experience in similar field
Years of Experience: 3years-5years