Principal Enterprise Architect - Portfolio Management - 10 - 12 years - Pune
Role: Principal Enterprise Architect - Portfolio Management - 10 - 12 years - Pune
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The principal innovation architect is attached to the AIE lab. He proposes innovative solutions to a variety of problem statements captured during AIE sessions.
- The AIE lab in Pune is a 3500 sq feet space dedicated towards co-innovation. It includes an auditorium, open workspace, demo space, conference rooms etc. The principal innovation architect needs to have a wide breadth of technology knowledge, good insight into the happenings in Fintech ecosystem and excellent communication skills. Understanding of financial services would be useful.
• Drive solution focused discussions in the AIE sessions
• Consult clients and gain a good understanding of problem at hand.
• Pitch internal solutions in the right context
• Rapidly craft solution design(s) and gauge response from clients
• If needed, work closely with internal teams and external partners to prototype the solutions
• Convert high level problem statements into qualified leads for Capgemini
Contact Person: Shanti Chawla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Abhay Gore (email@example.com)