Project and Program Management testing-13-18-Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities-
• Managing independent testing team
• Complex stakeholder management including business program directors
• Multi vendor development team coordination for Test management
• Manage a wide range of service delivery and service assurance test programs in support of key initiatives
• Partner with other test team managers to coordinate daily end to end test activities to ensure test commitments are met.
• Manage resources with other test team managers to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in order to meet commitments.
• Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the testing performed within the team.
• Coach and develop direct reports through staff meeting, providing training opportunities and documentation of performance reviews.
• Manage a continuous process improvement program within the team
Qualification and Experience-
• 13+ years progressive responsibility and experience in Testing
• At least 4+ years managing medium to large technology-based teams.
• Proven track record of successfully managing QA for software products and delivering with quality on time
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology
• Strong team leadership and management skills leading engineering and test resources.
• Requires expertise with QA of large and complex software products
Extensive knowledge of leading QA tools and methodologies
• Cost Estimation
• Resource Planning
• Project Management
• Vendor Management
• Release Management
• Issue / Risk Management
• Test Execution Management
• Test Team Leadership
• Full Lifecycle Test Management
• Test Execution Report
• Post Implementation Review
• Presented / facilitated workshops
• Strong Team management Skills
• Technical team leading
• CRM /Customer Care Application testing
• Deployment Engineering
• Disaster Recovery / Service Continuity Management
• Oracle/Siebel / SAP
• ETL Testing
• Strong Communication skills
• Team Leadership skills
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
Required Experience: 13-18yrs
Required Designation: Portfolio Manager